Sellers’ Guide to Listing Your Property
1. Your House, Land, or Building is now a product to potential buyers and must compete!
2. Ask your Realtor for a Comparable Market Analysis to compare your home to similar homes that have sold.
3. Stage your home for photos and potential buyers. Focus on curb appeal, using warm interior paint, minimizing clutter, and re-arranging furniture to maximize space.
4. Don't create barriers to showing between your house product and potential buyers such as (no lock box, no sign, restricted hours, no weekend showings). These things are what make competing properties more attractive.
5. Allow for your agent to host Open Houses to boost advertising.
6. Ask your agent to walk you through the Offer/Acceptance Process prior to contract.
7. Focus on your net proceeds Over price
LIST WITH LOVE REALTY OF MS, LLC ~Love Life and Love where you Live with Love Realty~
Love Realty of MS, LLC
1 thought on “Seller’s Guide to Listing Your Property”
Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for providing these details. Romola Salomo Geibel
Comments are closed.